VIDEO AND PHOTO
For the camper that wants to take production skills to the next level. Media Interns will learn the whole process behind producing the video and zines for camp.
-LEARN FROM THE MEDIA DIRECTORS
-STILL ENJOY CAMP WHILE FOCUSING ON MEDIA PRODUCTION SKILLS
Intern Session #1 –June 18 – June 30
Intern Session #2 – July 2 – July 14
– Must be at least fifteen years of age.
– Contact Skate Camp Director to apply email@example.com
– Have two letters of recommendation. (Can be e-mailed to director).
– Read Seven Habits for highly effective teens by Dr. Stephen Covey prior to your session of camp
– Applicants must contact Director and receive approval prior to registration.
There is limited space available. In order to qualify for the media program internship, campers must meet the following requirements:
-3 years filming
Camera equipment to bring
-DSLR or other HD camcorder
-Camera Rig / Handle
-Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier
-3 years taking photos or writing essays
-Lightroom and photoshop experience
-Must bring your own film or digital camera
In order to apply, contact camp director via e-mail – Andy@campsequoialake.org